In the Galapagos. Each tour we did (kayaking, volcano, los tunneles) was occupied by a naturalist guide that knew everything about the flora and fauna of the Galapagos. To get the most out of the “Bio” part of the Bio-med program I suggest you take advantage of these guides and ask them all your questions. The animals are not scared of you at all there because of the strict no touching rule which allows for unique up-close interactions that you could never experience elsewhere!
Centennial High School
Day 1: Isla Isabela
Day 2: Sierra Negra
Day 3: Kayak to Tintoreras
Day 4: Los Tuneles
Day 5: Tortuga Bay
Day 6: Goodbye Santa Cruz!
- Accommodation: All hotels and hostels are included in the tour package.
- Meals: All Breakfast and lunches during the trip. A welcome dinner is also included.
- Activities: Entrance fees to educational museums, attractions, venues and scheduled outdoor recreations activities during the trip.
- Airfare Quito – Santa Cruz – Quito
Price Does Not Include
- Mandatory National Park fee Islands (Santa Cruz, Isabela): $126
- Local airport fee: $20
- Tips for room service
- Item of a personal nature such as laundry, shopping, etc.
- Airline extra baggage fees
- Special flight arrangements
- Charges for inoculations
- Medical expenses
- Travel insurance
$1500 (Early Bird Price)
+$1000 with optional airline ticket.
Offered departures from: Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Chicago and Minneapolis
Early Bird Deadline: December 3rd, 2017
General Admission Deadline: March 25th, 2018
A spot-reservation deposit is needed to secure your participation in the program. This is a $1000 USD non-refundable and non-transferable
from April 30th 2018
to May 15th 2018
from June 25th 2018
to July 1st 2018
from July 30th 2018
to August 5th 2018
from August 25th 2018
to September 1st 2018
Better with a friend
Save by travelling with existing friends! Travel with one friend and save 10%, travel with 2 friends and save 15% off the program of your choice.
Past passenger discount
As a way of saying thanks for wanting to experience another summer with us, get 20% off any of our 28 day programs.