- Accommodation: All hotels and hostels are included in the tour package.
- Meals: All Breakfast and lunches during the trip. Dinners during the volunteer portion of the trip. A welcome dinner is also included.
- Activities: Entrance fees to educational museums, attractions, venues and scheduled outdoor recreations activities during the trip.
Price Does not Include
- Local transportation fee: $300
- All inclusive fee (2 days): $40 dollars per day
- Dinners during medical rotations and tour portion
- Tips for room service
- Local transportation fee
- Item of a personal nature such as laundry, shopping, etc.
- Airline extra baggage fees
- Special flight arrangements
- Charges for inoculations
- Medical expenses
- Travel insurance
$3699 (Early Bird Price)
+$1000 optional airline ticket.
Early Bird Deadline: December 3rd, 2017
General Admission Deadline: March 25th, 2018
A spot reservation deposit is needed to secure your participation in the program. This is
is a $1,000 non-refundable and non-transferable. Your remaining balance is due 30 days
from April 30th 2018
to May 27th 2018
Termas de Papallacta
Breakfast and lunch included
24 hours of relaxation at the hot springs, spa and resort
All you need to do to get $300 US off the price of your amazing 28 days adventure is to simply book your trip before December 3rd, 2017.
Better with a friend
Save by travelling with your friends! Travel with one friend and save 10%, travel with 2+ friends and save 15% off the program of your choice.
Past student discount
As a way of saying thanks for wanting to experience another summer with us, get 10% off any of our 28 day programs.